CactusVPN is one of the youngest players on the market with a refreshing corporate design, compared to other VPN services.Continue reading
On this blog you find everything related to internet and data security, online privacy and getting around geo restrictions, with tips and reviews. Enjoy!
- Debate over the ban on Bitcoin – or should we drop it?
- Virtual reality for cows – Matrix meadows for more milk
- Bitcoin Course and Altcoin Bloodbath
- Internet Porn Sites – Beware Of Malware
- How To Watch NHL Outside The USA?
- Facebook VPN app kicked out of App Store
- CactusVPN Review
- 10 Tips For More Security On The Internet
- How To Avoid Geo IP Blocking
- Hide.me Review – Testing The Free VPN Service
- Which Equipment You Need For Camming
- Avoid The Great Firewall Of China
- VPN Usage On Public WiFi Hotspots
- How Arena Security Will Increase Because Of Mobile Technology
- Unblock Torrent Sites Like Tokyo Toshokan
- Kaspersky Lab: in 2019, ~30% of all macOS malware detections derived from the Shlayer trojan, an unsophisticated malware that spreads via fake app installs (Tara Seals/Threatpost) 24. January 2020
- Security startup Privafy launches with $22M in funding, claims its products protect data in motion across networks, mobile and remote devices, and cloud apps (Jessica Lyons Hardcastle/SDxCentral) 24. January 2020
- Inside the IRS's probe into Facebook, including emails from 2008 where Sandberg and Ted Price, Facebook's head of tax, discuss tax havens for parking profits (Paul Kiel/ProPublica) 24. January 2020