CactusVPN is one of the youngest players on the market with a refreshing corporate design, compared to other VPN services.Continue reading
On this blog you find everything related to internet and data security, online privacy and getting around geo restrictions, with tips and reviews. Enjoy!
- Debate over the ban on Bitcoin – or should we drop it?
- Virtual reality for cows – Matrix meadows for more milk
- Bitcoin Course and Altcoin Bloodbath
- Internet Porn Sites – Beware Of Malware
- How To Watch NHL Outside The USA?
- Facebook VPN app kicked out of App Store
- CactusVPN Review
- 10 Tips For More Security On The Internet
- How To Avoid Geo IP Blocking
- Hide.me Review – Testing The Free VPN Service
- Which Equipment You Need For Camming
- Avoid The Great Firewall Of China
- VPN Usage On Public WiFi Hotspots
- How Arena Security Will Increase Because Of Mobile Technology
- Unblock Torrent Sites Like Tokyo Toshokan
- Zoom is being banned over security concerns by some US school districts, including NYC, which is directing teachers to switch to Microsoft Teams (Valerie Strauss/Washington Post) 5. April 2020
- Critics say bug bounty programs buy researcher silence, may violate labor law, and are less effective when they are closed and have NDAs placed on them (J.M. Porup/CSO) 5. April 2020
- Apple's deal with Amazon to allow the Prime Video app to process some in-app payments on its own shows how arbitrary, unfair, and outdated App Store rules are (Dieter Bohn/The Verge) 4. April 2020